Mom & I took the kids to lunch today and then they let us drag them through a few thrift stores!
I so love the candle holder ( bonus ~ with candle!) and Garden of Verses set of books. Top off those finds with a macrame purse & sewing machine drawer for my desk, and I've got a pretty great haul.
Total spent (including the 1993 star wars game , peace beanie baby & sea monster book ~ all not shown because they went to bed with my son) about $26.00.
I so love the candle holder ( bonus ~ with candle!) and Garden of Verses set of books. Top off those finds with a macrame purse & sewing machine drawer for my desk, and I've got a pretty great haul.
Total spent (including the 1993 star wars game , peace beanie baby & sea monster book ~ all not shown because they went to bed with my son) about $26.00.



1 Comments:
A Child's Garden of Verse. I'm green with envy. It's on my wish list. What a fun day.
Post a Comment
<< Home