Wednesday, May 30, 2007
About Me

- Name: hsing3kinder
- Location: IN, United States
married for 19 years to the most wonderful guy, momma to three children who continue to teach me so very much, I love to teach piano and music theory, play guitar, read, create ~ Thanks for visiting our family of five. Please leave a comment and introduce yourself!
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from hsmom2luge. Make your own badge here.
Just had to mention
Free Counter
Previous Posts







2 Comments:
Love it!!!! Did you know there is a kind of primer that goes over wallpaper so you don't have to tear it down? You just paint on the primer, then paint on the paint. Too late now, but next time!! :-)
Cath
I left this at Flickr, but thought I'd paste it in here:
"I was looking at your blog and headed here and am glad I did - because I LOVE this set of photos presented this way. I love the "big" photo especially. Great composition - but I love the whole thing because it very much reminds me of the way paint sample cards sometimes look! It looks like you all had great fun (and you had good helpers!). The color is rockin'!"
Post a Comment
<< Home