Thursday, March 20, 2008

We gladly welcomed the first day of spring today and found some inspiration from soule mama's blog! I think it was just what we needed, that nudge to recognize that the winter blahs are nearly through.. a natural excitement grows this time of year. Sure the boy wanted to draw pictures of the flowers being attacked by some big black ooze, ( check out the busy table picture) but he humored his momma also. He painted a nice set of red flowers in some grass with sunshine...
Welcoming Spring
(click through to see larger)

I have finally moved the ipod dock into the kitchen and today was a great morning for turning it up and dancing to Dan Zanes' "All Around the Kitchen" as the sunlight poured in the window. My goddaughter joined us today.. check out that great smile!
Dancing in the Sunlight
Here is our busy, full table~
paints, watercolor pencils, markers,
brushes, cups of water and hot chocolate,
baby snacks and a bottle... I mean really
~ so much fun!!
a busy table
Fairy Houses


Happy Spring to you all!
Welcoming Spring

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Lovely projects... and I loved seeing the messy-art-filled-table!!!!!!!! :)

11:54 AM  
Blogger meg said...

such a hub of activity--just wonderful!

10:20 PM  
Blogger hsing3kinder said...

I love a day like that too, busy, messy and fun!
Thanks for your comments ~Kris

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home