Sunday, February 17, 2008

WIP

taking a cue from Peggy , I began a whimsical
guitar doodle Friday night
during a very very long lecture for a
retreat team that I am on this spring.
I found this quote while trying to get an idea
for the"wings"
CMP atc theme this month:
Music is a moral law.
It gives soul to the universe,
wings to the mind,
flight to the imagination,
and charm and gaiety to life
and to everything.
~ Plato
It isn't all done, and the ideas are still flowing...
but I like what the results are thus far.
When the collage is finished I'll show it in color...
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger ps pirro said...

i love this! especially the hand-carved stamp. thanks for the "homage"... I'm looking forward to seeing it all done and in living color.

1:18 PM  
Blogger Catherine said...

LOVE it!!!! You are so inspiring!!

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home