six one way
So one series really isn't enough, I've ended up choosing to partake in two.

Stefani and Erin set up six one way as a blog to share "the everyday joy, dirt, hugs, crayon art and sticky kisses that go hand in hand with mothering young men."
The inspiration is found every week here:
http://www.sixoneway.blogspot.com/
and after a bit they set up a flickr group knowing that every mother has her own stories to tell.
http://www.flickr.com/groups/sixoneway/
So this series, is a weekly grouping of three shots showing your children's activity, interest, joys, sorrows, explorations and memories. I'm so thrilled to be journaling our days through this outlet.
Thanks Erin http://www.vintagechica.typepad.com/
and Stefani http://www.blueyonder.typepad.com/

Stefani and Erin set up six one way as a blog to share "the everyday joy, dirt, hugs, crayon art and sticky kisses that go hand in hand with mothering young men."
The inspiration is found every week here:
http://www.sixoneway.blogspot.com/
and after a bit they set up a flickr group knowing that every mother has her own stories to tell.
http://www.flickr.com/groups/sixoneway/
So this series, is a weekly grouping of three shots showing your children's activity, interest, joys, sorrows, explorations and memories. I'm so thrilled to be journaling our days through this outlet.
Thanks Erin http://www.vintagechica.typepad.com/
and Stefani http://www.blueyonder.typepad.com/



2 Comments:
I saw your flickr post and decided to try it as well. I really want to play more with my photography this year. Now, to take more pictures :-).
That sounds like a good idea.
Post a Comment
<< Home