Sunday, January 20, 2008










You can be completely inspired at A
just as Amy of the Creative Mom Podcast was inspired.
Amy talked about choosing one word to encourage you throughout 2008 in
Episode 81: One by One.
(find more info here)
Initially,I just let that prompt slip by me, not really choosing to grasp it.
I have chosen a verse of the year before but ~One Word ?
As more and more folks at the cmpcircle were listing their words and
the discussion grew I was getting curious.
But really, one word?
~ it was driving me a bit nuts.
How can I narrow my thoughts down to one word? And to narrow it down to something that suits me.
Yet, here I am with a word for the year.
It leaped into my mind yesterday...sat there most of the day
and then it stuck.

My word is LEARN.
It works because I can apply it in so many ways:
Learn Trust
Learn Balance
Learn new artistic forms
Learn more details
Learn(ing) ~is the acquisition and development of memories and behaviors, including skills, knowledge, understanding, values, and wisdom. It is the product of experience and the goal of education. Learning ranges from simple forms of learning such as habituation and classical conditioning
I like it! It fits in all aspects of my life.
So learn.... now to find some letters and explore!

2 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

Great pictures, that you managed to catch them all so focused.

2:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm glad you decided to pick a word! I agree - it can be really hard to settle on just one, but I love what you've picked... and the ways in which it fits you.

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home