Monday, January 14, 2008

Today is Haiku Monday
over at the
a time of sharing
within
our yahoo group
in the style of Haiku
5-7-5
Today mine is
about
my seven-year -old

She's very Fun-Loving
So cute Very Talented
now.. let me share my
haiku for today ~
I have a Night Owl
She is driving me insane
I need sleep tonight!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She needs you to be awake, too?

Maybe there's a rule about being in her room with an audiobook after a certain time?

12:16 PM  
Blogger hsing3kinder said...

Please do leave suggestions here...
~ the problem is that she shares a room with her brother, who likes to sleep like me.
She does have a mp3 player, so audiobooks are a good idea.

12:24 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

Hmm. We have just, and I'm hesitant even to say it it's so recent (a week), conquered this with DS. And we did do the in his room, whatever he wanted (well, some limits, but really, all his room has are books), don't bother us(you know, emergencies, blah, blah, blah). The first few days were hairy, but he's actually going to sleep on his own (a huge triumph for us) and sometimes even sleeping the night through (again, huge triumph.

Since your daughter is a little older, couldn't she stay out in the family room until x hour and then put herself to bed? Or is 7 not yet that old? Not having gotten there, I don't know.

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home