

Toy Review #1
I'll start with a new toy that St. Nicholas brought this year.
It's the Bilibo . I first saw this in Magic Cabin Dolls and was instantly curious. A big plastic shell? My imagination went wild.
Now I have to add, I am not a huge fan of plastic, truly I'm not.
But this toy... so open-ended, it had me right off the bat. Then the oldest and I saw them in a shop last year and she was smitten.
"Oh Mom, that is so cool! It would be perfect for doll beds, for twirling in, oh and marbles would be so much fun to swirl around the sides! We need those, at least the little ones do." (ah the dilemma of being nearly 12)
Well, they are perfect for all those things, and the nearly-12-year-old has enjoyed them too! In fact, every nearly-12-year-old who's been in the house has sat in them to twirl! (we even had a 15yob in one last week... but oh those long legs....just a bit too long)
As you see, Micheal the bear enjoys them too, a perfect perch for peeking out the windows.
rating on 5 star scale: * * * *
and an update to yesterday's post. LTCs are letterbox trading cards. Here is a working link for the information ~ LTC info


3 Comments:
OMG, they have those at the park in Eureka Springs, Arkansas. They make you dizzy as heck. I'll send you pictures of YFD in one. :-)
Oh my, I may have to put that on the wish list. DS loves to twirl. There's this twirling thing in a park near my sister and he would stay on it forever. It makes up all sick.
That is cool. haven't seen any of them.
Post a Comment
<< Home