First Sunday in Advent ~ the countdown has begun!

packages have started to arrive.......


(dh and I spent a wonderful weekend in Cincinnati)
~ love the decorations at The Cincinnatian

a little Christmas is popping up here too,
gift projects and baking are right around
the corner for sure!
**this is post 99, only one more to go!
Leave 5 random things about you in the comments,
or at your blog and you'll be entered into the give-away!

packages have started to arrive.......


(dh and I spent a wonderful weekend in Cincinnati)
~ love the decorations at The Cincinnatian

a little Christmas is popping up here too,
gift projects and baking are right around
the corner for sure!
**this is post 99, only one more to go!
Leave 5 random things about you in the comments,
or at your blog and you'll be entered into the give-away!


3 Comments:
Happy season.
Did you do the Holiday swap at the DJ? I didn't this time. Beautiful decorations!
Thank you Kitten and Holly!
~ No, I didn't this time either. It seems like I have ten thousand projects going on and adding one more was not a good idea!
Post a Comment
<< Home