Thursday, November 08, 2007
About Me

- Name: hsing3kinder
- Location: IN, United States
married for 19 years to the most wonderful guy, momma to three children who continue to teach me so very much, I love to teach piano and music theory, play guitar, read, create ~ Thanks for visiting our family of five. Please leave a comment and introduce yourself!
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from hsmom2luge. Make your own badge here.
Just had to mention
Free Counter
Previous Posts
- Wanna know something funny? She thought she would ...
- (click photo to enlarge) A birthdayHow is it tha...
- ~Some of our Halloween Magic~
- How about a little art? It is just a little, as t...
- TGIF ...
- I heart AutumnOriginally uploaded by hsmom2luge I ...
- hammerin' leavesOriginally uploaded by hsmom2luge ...
- In My Neighborhood :: Home A year ago we had moved...
- In My Neighborhood:: Special
- In My Neighborhood:: Weird A notice on th...




5 Comments:
Oh....
{{{insert heart melty sound here
Maybe they'd fit in a deep shadow box and you could hang them on the wall.
Poppins
I agree with Poppins, but i thought at first you were doing a short poem.
Poppins, thank you for the idea! And Kitten, I guess my post was kind of lyrical!
Something about those shoes being discarded... I'm very schmaltzy lately!
They are currently back in the youngest's closet. (even if they don't fit)
~K
I have a pair of suede shoes all three of mine wore with SCA costumes when they were little. I have a matching mom-pair. They were made by a travelling shoemaker in a hippie bus when Kirby was little. They're wonderful.
Hello??? Reese??? I'm sure she could wear them someday.... I like the shadow box idea too!! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home