(click photo to enlarge)A birthday
How is it that six sneaks up on us? That the youngest, the baby, the little guy --- is six.
I know, everyone says that... but it is my turn. (insert a bit of a pout)
The birthday wasn't all that grand to be honest. We'd already partied it up with Halloween gigs. But the gift was grand.
Stefani was so kind as to put a tutorial on her blog, you can find it here. We were sneaky, sending him off to grandma's house one Sunday afternoon. The big sista was also gone, so we took the middle one and headed off to Lowe's for wood and Hobby Lobby for shrinky-dinks. Within an hour or so we were all finished, and more than a tad excited about our project!
Others gave him plastic action figures (truly his favorite toy, I'm buying a lead testing kit), dvds, batman crocs (really, you didn't know they made those?) and I know that he is really excited about those things too.
Yet he knows we built this for him, and so do I.
Next project.


2 Comments:
Yay!!! So glad to see that our little project is making another boys smile!
Very cool! :) Love the project, too!
Post a Comment
<< Home