How about a little art?
It is just a little, as this month has flown by and I've not done much! In fact, I just gasped at realizing my ATC for the CMP is due Wednesday. Um... not done.
That reminds me of my haiku for yesterday (that I just thought of this morning)
Monday has flown by
days pass without my consent
I hope life slows down

Trying out my new Lyra watercolor crayons . I picked them up in Nashville, IN. The "Once upon a time" card is just an idea for the ATC trade.

The stamp is for a swap at swap-bot, and the shoes were kicked off while waiting for my kids to finish their science class. Usually I'm teaching music at that time, but didn't have a class.
It is just a little, as this month has flown by and I've not done much! In fact, I just gasped at realizing my ATC for the CMP is due Wednesday. Um... not done.
That reminds me of my haiku for yesterday (that I just thought of this morning)
Monday has flown by
days pass without my consent
I hope life slows down

Trying out my new Lyra watercolor crayons . I picked them up in Nashville, IN. The "Once upon a time" card is just an idea for the ATC trade.

The stamp is for a swap at swap-bot, and the shoes were kicked off while waiting for my kids to finish their science class. Usually I'm teaching music at that time, but didn't have a class.
I did have my new Zig pen and pocked moleskine. The pages are really thin, so not good for more than a sketch or to jot down a thought.
My ds, Jedi, and I have filled several pages playing a game. One of us starts to draw a picture and the other has to guess what it is before it's finished. Winner draws next. At first he would copy my ideas, then draw superhero after superhero, but now he's coming up with many new sketches. I'll have to post some pictures later.
Forte and I have another drawing game where one person draws a line, or shape and the next adds to it. We've created whole pages of intricate scenes. Both games are perfect to play when waiting on something, to fill time.
Surprisingly I've gotten this whole post done while everyone is still asleep. That is huge~! ;-)
Another reason to love autumn - cool & dark mornings.
Another reason to love autumn - cool & dark mornings.


5 Comments:
Glad to see some more of your painting. I just love it.
Thank you Kitten, you're always so encouraging~
The detail you got into that stamp is amazing! You should have your initials carved in that thing. Its a true work of art.
Katherine,
thank you. I will remember to add my initials in the future.
~K
You made that stamp? Amazing!
Post a Comment
<< Home