Monday, October 08, 2007

something's hiding









Today is Haiku Monday around the cmp yahoo group. Mine came with a confession:

Hi my name is Kris

letterbox addict am I

sketching carving fun!


Ryan introduced all of us at the cmp to hand carving stamps in early summer. He posted this awesome tutorial.
Letterboxes most often include a hand-carved stamp, so for the last month or so I have been sketching, carving and putting together logbooks.
This past weekend all five went out and found 8 boxes, then that night the oldest and I went back out with a flashlight and found one more. We had so much fun. It is really nice to find an activity that everyone enjoys. The little guys last as long as we do!
Atlas Quest has a large community of lettebox
addicts & loads of information of the hobby.
Definitely worth checking out.
















playing near a hiding spot!

1 Comments:

Blogger kitten said...

That sounds really cool and it fits you! I'm glad you found something that fits you.

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home