Tuesday, October 02, 2007

What is important, really?




Having the coolest hair?

Or letting my sista talking me into cutting my hair.

(then momma has to buzz it.)

Interestingly, the question turns out to be

more for the momma than the child. What is important?

That my child(ren) feel comfortable in their own skin

or hair as the case may be.

3 Comments:

Blogger kitten said...

My oldest is in this "long hair" stage. I call him my little Rocker Dude. LOL! I told him the other day that I needed to trim his bangs, he looked at me funny and said, NO! I don't wanna be your amry dude mom." This is coming from a 14 year old.LOL!

12:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh dear, how funny! I'm a fan of all the hair... but wow he looks so adorable with the buzz! It's all good!

1:38 PM  
Blogger hsing3kinder said...

Oy veh. It's been two weeks now and I can tell it has grown a tad.

I've also nearly stopped lamenting.

6:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home