ds has had a spot on his hand for a few weeks. We happen to see the dr once a few weeks ago and he thought it was a wart. At that point it looked very similar to a wart, but it would bleed. I didn't treat it, but kept an eye on it. Monday it bled, a lot. Tues we went to the dr as it doubled in size. (yikes)
This coming Monday we see the dermatologist about removing what turned out to be pyogenic granuloma.
He'll either remove it in office or schedule a time to remove it, possible in day surgery.
I've been taking pictures of it this week as it has changed color and size, and today he just totally turned into a goof and wanted lots of pictures in silly poses.
Keep my little goof in your thoughts and prayers for the next few days.
Thanks!!




2 Comments:
I'll be keeping him in my thoughts.
Stiches are no fun. Hope they get it all! Take care!!!
Heather E
I'll have him and you in my prayers. Hope all is well soon.
Sweety, I have something for you on my blog.
Post a Comment
<< Home