Okay, this is fun. For a swapbot trade. Doodle on a large enough page to cut out nine atcs, one to keep, eight to send. Took longer than I thought, and no rhyme or reason, just fun!
That is SO incredibly cool!!! I've had to stop swap-botting. I'm S L O W L Y running out of TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd love to see them all cut-up though :)
Wow this is fantastic! I saw this same swap on swap-bot and I did a page in just black fine point Sharpie.
I then did that self-critic thing and worried if it was "bad" and if others would not like it, and stoppped, didn't color it, and didn't join the swap.
I bet yours turned out great after you cut it.
One of my favorite things to do is to make a big collage like that using mixed media then I cut it up. I start with a size that fits exactly to ATCs (i.e. 5x7 inch = 4 ATCs) try not to think of how each ATC will look and just create. Then after cutting it is a surprise to see what comes out.
married for 19 years to the most wonderful guy, momma to three children who continue to teach me so very much, I love to teach piano and music theory, play guitar, read, create
~ Thanks for visiting our family of five. Please leave a comment and introduce yourself!
4 Comments:
That is SO incredibly cool!!! I've had to stop swap-botting. I'm S L O W L Y running out of TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd love to see them all cut-up though :)
What Fun! :)
Looks like a lot of fun! Oh, by the way!, It has been a pleasure having you as my secret sis! You really out done your self! You rock girl!
kitten
Wow this is fantastic! I saw this same swap on swap-bot and I did a page in just black fine point Sharpie.
I then did that self-critic thing and worried if it was "bad" and if others would not like it, and stoppped, didn't color it, and didn't join the swap.
I bet yours turned out great after you cut it.
One of my favorite things to do is to make a big collage like that using mixed media then I cut it up. I start with a size that fits exactly to ATCs (i.e. 5x7 inch = 4 ATCs) try not to think of how each ATC will look and just create. Then after cutting it is a surprise to see what comes out.
Post a Comment
<< Home