Thursday, July 12, 2007


My dd took this picture of my grandmother the other day.
This woman is incredible, and has supported me so many times in my life.
Even now she sticks up for our homeschooling choices and completely debates with
anyone who "brings it on". She will bash standardized testing! Gotta love that in a great-grandma!
She's been known to come over on Friday and just hang out with us, doing art projects, listening to the
children read, explain to the middle one how to borrow and carry when adding and subtracting.
She's so patient. She's so intelligent. She's so beautiful.
Honestly, she is the one reason I was happy to move back here after dh's job changed again.
My grandmother is a true blessing in our lives.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger kitten said...

Girl, I'm so glad you have someone like that in your life. You really deserve someone like that! Daniels grandmother backs me up. She says that people have lost family vaules and glad I'm so strong about them. Even thou we don't see her much it is like a refreshing rain when we do.

11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww, she's beautiful, K!! And I know how much she means to you!!

Catherine

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home