Saturday, June 16, 2007


June ATC
Originally uploaded by hsmom2luge
This month's creative mom podcast ATC theme is "at water's edge". I have had tons of ideas, of which you have seen a few.
This one struck me the other night.
I love "Spinning Wheel" by Blood Sweat and Tears. And I'm not going to delve into the deep meaning of the lyrics, or what happens if you play it backwards on your old record player......just let me enjoy the music for enjoyment's sake!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just don't let your kids catch you listening to the Violent Femmes!
Enjoy your music :)
--Secret Pal

5:19 PM  
Blogger hsing3kinder said...

I did buy the VF cd a year or so ago, only remembering the glockenspiel & jazzy music that I thought the kids would like. It only took about this much ~
"When I'm Walking I strut my stuff" for me to recall the lyrics of all their songs and quickly turn the player off!!!!!! Were my parents clueless or what?! LOL

5:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I love, love, love the ATC you did for dad. :) Keep the art coming!! You Rock!

Secret Pal

6:08 PM  
Blogger kitten said...

You just enjoy girl! I have my music and my kids have theirs. OH Boy! Their music! I bet thats what they think of mine. LOL! LOve the art!
kitten

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home