Sunday, September 02, 2007
About Me

- Name: hsing3kinder
- Location: IN, United States
married for 19 years to the most wonderful guy, momma to three children who continue to teach me so very much, I love to teach piano and music theory, play guitar, read, create ~ Thanks for visiting our family of five. Please leave a comment and introduce yourself!
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from hsmom2luge. Make your own badge here.
Just had to mention
Free Counter
Previous Posts
- A little vacation art to share with you and my 100...
- The little Ones It is probably a good idea for me ...
- Good News!! DS' granuloma is healing on its own!Th...
- pyogenic granuloma ds has had a spot on his hand f...
- crazy doodle/ pre-cut atc
- Camp Lakeview
- What a week. First of all, I should say th...
- magna girl
- This Week's Library StackI found myself in the lib...
- Potter Parties!Luna, Luna, Hagrid and Ron (year 2)...





3 Comments:
Happy Birthday to your little one. Isn't it great to have days like that!
Awww! So cool -- love how you put the entry together. I've been checking in at your blog but haven't had time to comment-- Today, I just HAD TO. Hope you're doing well :)))))))))
concerning the stuff bell peppers, your family could eat the stuffing part. It goes good with corn. This recipe makes a lot. I quess because I worked in a resturant for so long I cook big. But in a way it's good because you can freeze what you don't use. Then a night when in a hurry all you do is thaw it out and heat up. Glad you enjoyed. I'm going to try to put a recipe a week on my blog. Did you see my cowboy cass.? Your family may not like, but mine love it.
Post a Comment
<< Home