Monday, August 20, 2007

Good News!! DS' granuloma is healing on its own!
This is great because what we learned today is that if
it wasn't he'd have to be put under and have surgery to
remove it. Now, there is a chance that it won't heal
completely, or that it could return,
but for right now it's all good!
We're so relieved. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers!!


And now some art~ Eraser stamps
They were pretty easy, though you see my
stupid "tea" mistake. I'm always fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants,
then think... when will I learn?
Anyway, they were fun!


~ part of our library stack this week.
Owly, an adorable little graphic novel
that has little to no text. Forte and I
love these books.
And Grimm's (oops on the 'm') Fairy Tales for Jedi.
He loves the Blue Fairy book that we've nearly
finished, so I thought we'd delve into this next.



~ And a wonderful book from the library sale!
For my youngest dd, Nothing is Impossible: The Story of Beatrix Potter.
A great bargain, and so far, an interesting read.
I think my daughter is finding that
someone she greatly admires struggled, and
didn't always have a perfect life. Not a bad lesson.

I had planned on putting up some pictures of my children when they were little as a friend from the denim jumper did the other day. It is amazing how much they've changed, grown, and the memories that pour out of pictures. I want to share that here too,
but as we're off for vacation tomorrow it will have to wait until next week. I'm taking some sketchbooks, pens and watercolor pencils. I hope to have some nature journal pages to share too!
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger K said...

I look forward to all your artwork and pictures later. Have a great vacation! K

5:26 AM  
Blogger kitten said...

Girl! I had to seat and stare to figure out what you was talking about your "tea" mistake. LOL!' I'm glad he is healing good, hope he continues. You still in my thoughts~
I have passed you a Teaching Meme~ go to my blog and check it out.

8:01 AM  
Blogger kritty said...

Owly is very cute!

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home