Thursday, October 11, 2007
About Me

- Name: hsing3kinder
- Location: IN, United States
married for 19 years to the most wonderful guy, momma to three children who continue to teach me so very much, I love to teach piano and music theory, play guitar, read, create ~ Thanks for visiting our family of five. Please leave a comment and introduce yourself!
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from hsmom2luge. Make your own badge here.
Just had to mention
Free Counter
Previous Posts
- something's hidingToday is Haiku Monday around the...
- What is important, really? ...
- Ida B and Willard LibraryLast week I took the kids...
- LoveYourKidsabout the only picture I can get of th...
- harmonica
- ...
- A little vacation art to share with you and my 100...
- The little Ones It is probably a good idea for me ...
- Good News!! DS' granuloma is healing on its own!Th...
- pyogenic granuloma ds has had a spot on his hand f...







4 Comments:
Oh, leaves, I'm so jealous. I wonder what we could find . . . if we really poked around.
LOVE IT! can't wait til my little one is into things like that :)))))
awesome! Did you use contact paper on those?
~Thank you all for your comments!
*(I heart comments;-)
~I used packing tape to secure the leaves to construcion paper. (It is what we had on hand!)
Post a Comment
<< Home