Monday, November 05, 2007
About Me

- Name: hsing3kinder
- Location: IN, United States
married for 19 years to the most wonderful guy, momma to three children who continue to teach me so very much, I love to teach piano and music theory, play guitar, read, create ~ Thanks for visiting our family of five. Please leave a comment and introduce yourself!
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from hsmom2luge. Make your own badge here.
Just had to mention
Free Counter
Previous Posts
- (click photo to enlarge) A birthdayHow is it tha...
- ~Some of our Halloween Magic~
- How about a little art? It is just a little, as t...
- TGIF ...
- I heart AutumnOriginally uploaded by hsmom2luge I ...
- hammerin' leavesOriginally uploaded by hsmom2luge ...
- In My Neighborhood :: Home A year ago we had moved...
- In My Neighborhood:: Special
- In My Neighborhood:: Weird A notice on th...
- a fountain near our homeIn My Neighborhood:: Fun ...



4 Comments:
Well it reminds me of the CMP episode RAINBOW HAIR... and good for you mom! "Dare to be Different"... different is good :)
I LOVE it! Where is SuperNatural from the DJ. She needs to see this. Makes me want pink in my hair too!
LOL! Good come back! My little girl saw supernatural's blog and know wants her pink. She will really want it know. LOL! I thought about it when I get the little extra. It will grow out. But still love the come back.
Thanks for your comments! What I like about the pink hair is this part ~ she was going to wash it out (chemically remove it, it is semi-permanent) the day after Halloween, mainly because of a group she's in on Fridays. I think she was worried about their reaction, but she changed her mind and chose to keep the pink.I'm thrilled that she chose to keep what she thinks is fun.
Post a Comment
<< Home