Friday, November 16, 2007
About Me

- Name: hsing3kinder
- Location: IN, United States
married for 19 years to the most wonderful guy, momma to three children who continue to teach me so very much, I love to teach piano and music theory, play guitar, read, create ~ Thanks for visiting our family of five. Please leave a comment and introduce yourself!
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from hsmom2luge. Make your own badge here.
Just had to mention
Free Counter
Previous Posts
- Not too long ago, we were holding a Massive Clean-...
- One momma, driving north.....starbucks, art pouch,...
- What to do with those shoes.......... seven year...
- Wanna know something funny? She thought she would ...
- (click photo to enlarge) A birthdayHow is it tha...
- ~Some of our Halloween Magic~
- How about a little art? It is just a little, as t...
- TGIF ...
- I heart AutumnOriginally uploaded by hsmom2luge I ...
- hammerin' leavesOriginally uploaded by hsmom2luge ...








4 Comments:
A picture can say a 1,000 words.
Your welcome. You need to go over there and get one of those sticker thingy's on your blog for people can vote for ya!
I don't know if I want to come around if you have a hammer! LOL!
Love it!!
In my house, it's the same story, but with dogs.
Thanks for your comments!
This series of pictures just cracks me up everytime I look at them!
Too much fun~ K
Post a Comment
<< Home