Tuesday, November 13, 2007
About Me

- Name: hsing3kinder
- Location: IN, United States
married for 19 years to the most wonderful guy, momma to three children who continue to teach me so very much, I love to teach piano and music theory, play guitar, read, create ~ Thanks for visiting our family of five. Please leave a comment and introduce yourself!
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from hsmom2luge. Make your own badge here.
Just had to mention
Free Counter
Previous Posts
- What to do with those shoes.......... seven year...
- Wanna know something funny? She thought she would ...
- (click photo to enlarge) A birthdayHow is it tha...
- ~Some of our Halloween Magic~
- How about a little art? It is just a little, as t...
- TGIF ...
- I heart AutumnOriginally uploaded by hsmom2luge I ...
- hammerin' leavesOriginally uploaded by hsmom2luge ...
- In My Neighborhood :: Home A year ago we had moved...
- In My Neighborhood:: Special





5 Comments:
Beautiful photos! :) Looks like a fun time :)
I'm glad you had a great weekend. Looks like fun!!
Wanted to ask, but keep forgetting, did you get the kids flu shots when they were little?
Thanks! Em
Okay - wow, I'm jealous! But... what a surprise to hit your site just now and see a Pen Pouch in the seat! Yeah! Hope it was lots of fun.
We had a blast! thanks for the comments!
(no flu shots fyi & yes, the pen pouch travels with me, it often contains letterboxing stamps and ink too!)
....truly a wonderful time and looking for to more weekends, we have many more places to travel----without KIDS!!
Post a Comment
<< Home