Wednesday, November 21, 2007
About Me

- Name: hsing3kinder
- Location: IN, United States
married for 19 years to the most wonderful guy, momma to three children who continue to teach me so very much, I love to teach piano and music theory, play guitar, read, create ~ Thanks for visiting our family of five. Please leave a comment and introduce yourself!
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from hsmom2luge. Make your own badge here.
Just had to mention
Free Counter
Previous Posts
- This was my Sunday afternoon, kids in costumes,gat...
- And now, a story in pictures ...
- Not too long ago, we were holding a Massive Clean-...
- One momma, driving north.....starbucks, art pouch,...
- What to do with those shoes.......... seven year...
- Wanna know something funny? She thought she would ...
- (click photo to enlarge) A birthdayHow is it tha...
- ~Some of our Halloween Magic~
- How about a little art? It is just a little, as t...
- TGIF ...



2 Comments:
Beatiful! Hope yall had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
OT: I accidentally deleted your Ken Robinson email when I went to reply to it, and I don't think I have an updated addy for you anymore! Can you believe it? And Sir Ken is sharp as a tack, is he not? One of the Live & Learn presenters turned me on to TED and Sir Ken and the whole lot of them, so I've seen this talk (twice, in fact.) Everyone should see it. Hope your thanksgiving was a blast. Love the atc. P.
Post a Comment
<< Home