
The gift that keeps on giving.....not a jelly of the month club subscription, but a creative space of my very own! Friday dh cleared out this space in our family room, rearranged the desk, painted and put up the shelf. There is a bookcase with bins to the left and even an inspiration board on the wall near that! So incredibly sweet! A place for my art supplies & music supplies, a place to create and develop lesson plans.....oh my... he loves me! (or he's sick of my piles....we won't go there)


5 Comments:
That is beautiful. Somehow my craft area, after I convinced DH to move the eercise equipment is looking perfect for poker?
very cool!!! I'm so happy for you!!! Can't wait to see what projects transpire from your special place. :-)
That is wonderful! Everybody needs their own little space.
Hope yall had a wonderful holiday!
Happy New Year!
..it really is about the piles,and as one pile placer to another that is where the fun begins, diggin thru the piles.
QueenAnne! I'm honored to have you here!
Post a Comment
<< Home