She hasn't gotten anything yet as I just mailed it out!! It will be a nice Christmas treat. I can tell you that there are several goodies for Holly and something for her ds too :-) ~K
married for 19 years to the most wonderful guy, momma to three children who continue to teach me so very much, I love to teach piano and music theory, play guitar, read, create
~ Thanks for visiting our family of five. Please leave a comment and introduce yourself!
5 Comments:
Yay for 100! And Yay for Holly too. : ) Thanks for the game. That was fun. K
Thank you sooo much. What a pick me up. :-) I can't wait!
Yeah! You made it! Congrats to Holly! This was fun! Love this post and how it ended with your little one. Cute!
Congrats Holly! What did you get?
She hasn't gotten anything yet as I just mailed it out!! It will be a nice Christmas treat.
I can tell you that there are several goodies for Holly and something for her ds too :-)
~K
Post a Comment
<< Home