Thursday, February 28, 2008
About Me

- Name: hsing3kinder
- Location: IN, United States
married for 19 years to the most wonderful guy, momma to three children who continue to teach me so very much, I love to teach piano and music theory, play guitar, read, create ~ Thanks for visiting our family of five. Please leave a comment and introduce yourself!
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from hsmom2luge. Make your own badge here.
Just had to mention
Free Counter
Previous Posts
- six one way week six
- Question to the oldest:"What did you like best abo...
- WIPtaking a cue from Peggy , I began a whimsicalgu...
- Valentine's Day
- six one way week four
- a day in the life....... answering questions about...
- six one way week three
- I link to Sarah's blog quite a bit, and I probably...
- six one way




1 Comments:
I'm a cellist! I have a degree in cello performance and one in Suzuki cello pedagogy! Now the majoprity of my cello-playing happens in cello lessons that I teach. Motherhood -- especially of two wee ones -- is such a different season in my life. One day I'll go back to playing more, I'm sure.
Post a Comment
<< Home