Monday, April 14, 2008
About Me

- Name: hsing3kinder
- Location: IN, United States
married for 19 years to the most wonderful guy, momma to three children who continue to teach me so very much, I love to teach piano and music theory, play guitar, read, create ~ Thanks for visiting our family of five. Please leave a comment and introduce yourself!
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from hsmom2luge. Make your own badge here.
Just had to mention
Free Counter
Previous Posts
- six one way week twelve
- Palladio Not a student arrangement, but a full, co...
- six one way week eleven
- Sometimes I check on my blogand get ready to post...
- six one way week ten
- We gladly welcomed the first day of spring today a...
- six one way week ninethe original six one way will...
- Have you heard of Praying in Col...
- six one way week eight
- six one way week seven




5 Comments:
Love it!!
As always, your drawing are breath taking!
Thanks guys!
~K :-)
Love the color palette here. Cheerful, lovely colors. And I like how you are mixing your art and faith ~ wonderful. :)
Nicole ~
Thank you so much for your comment.It's very encouraging as I've been a bit slow at letting my faith show online, and I'm trying to step out..
~Kris
Post a Comment
<< Home