Sometimes I check on my blog
and get ready to post,
only to realize I have nothing
to post about.
No art to post,
no encouraging words,
no deep thoughts to ponder...
we've just been busy!
~ we've attended our lessons
read our library books
returned the library books (on time even)
done our studies
played with friends
sat in meetings
attended church services
visited with family
searched for Easter eggs
inhaled chocolate, yogurt and chewed gum after missing them during lent
walked the dogs
practiced our instruments
paid the bills
made it to the grocery ~
Nothing exciting, nothing thoughtful or creative,
and then I have to remember
not to compare my little blog to anyone else's.

but to let this little blog be what it is.
It is filled with family love~

sweet things ~

and gifts ~

It is what it is... and I kinda like that.
~ may you be blessed today ~
and get ready to post,
only to realize I have nothing
to post about.
No art to post,
no encouraging words,
no deep thoughts to ponder...
we've just been busy!
~ we've attended our lessons
read our library books
returned the library books (on time even)
done our studies
played with friends
sat in meetings
attended church services
visited with family
searched for Easter eggs
inhaled chocolate, yogurt and chewed gum after missing them during lent
walked the dogs
practiced our instruments
paid the bills
made it to the grocery ~
Nothing exciting, nothing thoughtful or creative,
and then I have to remember
not to compare my little blog to anyone else's.

but to let this little blog be what it is.
It is filled with family love~

sweet things ~

and gifts ~

It is what it is... and I kinda like that.
~ may you be blessed today ~


4 Comments:
I just stumbled across your blog and think it's lovely. It's got such a fresh, springy feel to it. I feel energized by it!
Sigh. What a lovely moment of reading you just gave me, like a gentle shoulder rub.
Thank you for your encouraging comments!
~Kris
I have always loved your blog, too, Kristin! You're one of the most creative people I know, and I admire how you're always taking time to do creative projects with your kids. They will look back on their years at home with you and have such fond memories. Memories of playing instruments, taking walks, long talks, lots of art, lots of playing with friends, reading with mom, playing with brother and sister, and NOT of boring bookwork all the time!!! I think you have a GREAT life. Please keep posting about it b/c you are very inspiring. Love you, CK
Post a Comment
<< Home