Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Joy


end result
Originally uploaded by hsmom2luge
My first canvas.. inspired by my friend Peggy... www.outofhandart.blogspot.com
I'm pretty pleased.. it was a bit stressful trying to get those lines okay.. they still aren't perfect, but I doubt they'd ever be without my taping them off!
It's a gift for a friend.

5 Comments:

Blogger ps pirro said...

I LOVE this!!!

11:06 AM  
Blogger hsing3kinder said...

Thank you!
I'm pretty darn excited too!

11:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so fun!

Can you email me your address? Sandra and I want to write to you and Grace from Germany.

5:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed. Just thought I would mentioned my middle name is Joy. You know, if you want to make another one. Just in case :-).

7:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GREAT job! Love it!!! She's gonna love it, too!
-Catherine

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home