story tree turing into a fairy tale
I've climbed up on the horse & started my writing journey! After reading about the ash tree in our front yard, I knew what I had read would be perfect for the story!
I won't go into too many details yet, but there will be a child, mother & at least one fairy.....and a pet snail.
I also started another canvas this week:

for my dad, a belated father's day gift.
... and there is lots of activity here this week as it is VBS week:

lots of singing & guitar playing filling our house..
it's grand!
I won't go into too many details yet, but there will be a child, mother & at least one fairy.....and a pet snail.
I also started another canvas this week:

for my dad, a belated father's day gift.
... and there is lots of activity here this week as it is VBS week:

lots of singing & guitar playing filling our house..
it's grand!



3 Comments:
So glad you started your story. That post has been rattling around with me more. But I can't write on it since my blog is down ... again. I'm moving the blog ... again. Oh well. Once it's situated, I'm going to respond to your post, if I can keep my thought that long.
Enjoy your week!
Holly ~
sorry to hear about your blog problems. I look forward to your thoughts!
O.k., it's done. Here's the new blog and you have to read through the story of the blog problems to get to it. Sorry to combine them (it did deserve its own post) but I have no time :-).
http://hollysjoy.wordpress.com/2008/06/19/and-weve-moved/
Post a Comment
<< Home