Saturday, July 26, 2008


process
Originally uploaded by hsmom2luge
Originally the idea was for me or maybe Parker and me to paint these four wooden dolls to be superheroes. But once Grace and Lucy saw them they wanted to join in too!
Here they are nearly done:
a super & his family
I'll add a finished photo in a few days!
for some really adorable ones look here
they look like Lucy and her friend Clarice!

3 Comments:

Blogger Catherine said...

Oh, I love these!!! Where'd you get them??

10:52 PM  
Blogger hsing3kinder said...

they're fun!
the link in the post takes you to the etsy shop where you can also buy unpainted dolls.

6:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yours are adorable! I wonder if James would like them. I've been considering playmobil. What he really loves about legos is the men. Of course, what he really loves is taking them apart as they get "killed".

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home