Tuesday, September 23, 2008
About Me

- Name: hsing3kinder
- Location: IN, United States
married for 19 years to the most wonderful guy, momma to three children who continue to teach me so very much, I love to teach piano and music theory, play guitar, read, create ~ Thanks for visiting our family of five. Please leave a comment and introduce yourself!
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from hsmom2luge. Make your own badge here.
Just had to mention
Free Counter
Previous Posts
- six one way week thirty five
- Fairy cape found
- The Bees Kneessix one way week thirty-fourOriginal...
- Ohio River
- first swimming lessonOriginally uploaded by hsmom2...
- Birthday shots!Making thumbprint butterflies in Lu...
- Read this today:All of this reminds me of David H....
- birthday goodies
- Mitsumasa Anno
- 8 years ago the sweetest little red head came into...







2 Comments:
love it!!!
Really nice! If I wasn't so tired, I might feel inspired :-).
Post a Comment
<< Home