The Bees Knees
1~ Grace's knee, Parker in the background. My friend Michelle and I used to sit there and watch our daughter's play while nursing and holding our babies. Yesterday I sat with Grace and watched Lucy & Parker play.
2~ Photo shoot on the back porch. The girls were getting Parker to laugh for this shot. Amy has a cool new Esty shop and needed someone volunteer to be guniea pig.
3~ Parker anxiously waiting for his first swimming lesson.
He had his second today and was still a bit nervous, but all went well.
Next week the girls, Reese & I will jump in for free swim time. That should prove interesting!
1~ Grace's knee, Parker in the background. My friend Michelle and I used to sit there and watch our daughter's play while nursing and holding our babies. Yesterday I sat with Grace and watched Lucy & Parker play.
2~ Photo shoot on the back porch. The girls were getting Parker to laugh for this shot. Amy has a cool new Esty shop and needed someone volunteer to be guniea pig.
3~ Parker anxiously waiting for his first swimming lesson.
He had his second today and was still a bit nervous, but all went well.
Next week the girls, Reese & I will jump in for free swim time. That should prove interesting!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home