goin' green
well.. the dryer is making some pretty funny noises too.
Jonathan took a quick trip to Rural King over the weekend and soon we had a clothesline. There were already attachments to the house, so he added a board to the back fence, grabbed this 2x4 (or whatever size.) and for 12.00 (line, pins & handy bag) we have a energy saving dryer!
Jonathan took a quick trip to Rural King over the weekend and soon we had a clothesline. There were already attachments to the house, so he added a board to the back fence, grabbed this 2x4 (or whatever size.) and for 12.00 (line, pins & handy bag) we have a energy saving dryer!



4 Comments:
I love it!!!
I had a line by the carport, but the birds kept s--ting on my cloths. Not very productive :)
don't worry,,, they are all over here, so they won't get your cloths!!:)
I have an inside clothes dryer, well, hanger and machine dryer. But, I only manage to dry about 1 load a week that way. I'm considering stringing up a line inside. The smog would be bad for line drying outside I think.
This comment has been removed by the author.
Funny, our dryer started making strange noises too! We HAVE been visiting the laundramat down the street. The differences of living in an urban community and rural are interesting.
Post a Comment
<< Home