Creative clutter is better than idle neatness. - Anonymous
I shooed the kids to grandma's today so I could crank up the music and break out the paints.
I've often thought, I wish I had an inspiration wire, like I read about in the Creative Family, but realized the inspiration was sitting all around me. Click on the picture to go to Flickr where about 10 items are noted. Above the shot are several links, the "all sizes" will bring up a larger view and you can be inspired too!
I shooed the kids to grandma's today so I could crank up the music and break out the paints.
I've often thought, I wish I had an inspiration wire, like I read about in the Creative Family, but realized the inspiration was sitting all around me. Click on the picture to go to Flickr where about 10 items are noted. Above the shot are several links, the "all sizes" will bring up a larger view and you can be inspired too!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home