Saturday, September 27, 2008

my space


my space
Originally uploaded by hsmom2luge
a little tiding up this weekend ~ if you click on the picture it will take you to flickr and you can read what books are in that little stack of stuff that's trying to look pretty on my bedside table.
I cleaned up our room and redid (for the millionth time) Lucy and Parker's room. Her space.... his space... and room for his roll top desk that will be appearing on his birthday. (yea for grandmas!!!!)
Now my kitchen has piles that have been sooo very ignored. It never ends, does it?

1 Comments:

Blogger ps pirro said...

Oooo, oooo, that book stack! Do I love the idea of the shitty journal! I have an elephant poo journal that I haven't written in yet... might be the perfect place to record me at my (ahem) crappiest.

And no, unless you are the astral twin of my mom, those piles never end.

Hee hee. Piles. Poo journal. Tag this comment under "scatological."

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home