Parker's cello still out this morning from his impromptu performance for his grandmother. We had my parents and grandmother over last night for my mom's birthday dinner.
After they went home I met a friend at Borders and we perused the shelves for hours. Both of us bought Star Wars Fandex for our boys ( I keep trying to link it, but it isn't working for some reason. If you're interested you can find it at Amazon), and I picked up a copy of Ribsy so we don't have to keep paying the library to read their copy! We all love Beverly Cleary's books. Grace really liked Ramona when she was younger, but Lucy and Parker have taken to Henry Huggins & his dog Ribsy.
Today has been so very quiet. Grace went with my mother-in-law to begin gathering pumpkins & gourds for the big Halloween party she always has. The younger two have been off playing, only occasionally asking for food or help with something. And the two of us have been just enjoying this warm, sunny day. Watching the Colts win - Yea!!

cereal muffins this morning

ice tea this afternoon... doesn't get much better than that.
After they went home I met a friend at Borders and we perused the shelves for hours. Both of us bought Star Wars Fandex for our boys ( I keep trying to link it, but it isn't working for some reason. If you're interested you can find it at Amazon), and I picked up a copy of Ribsy so we don't have to keep paying the library to read their copy! We all love Beverly Cleary's books. Grace really liked Ramona when she was younger, but Lucy and Parker have taken to Henry Huggins & his dog Ribsy.
Today has been so very quiet. Grace went with my mother-in-law to begin gathering pumpkins & gourds for the big Halloween party she always has. The younger two have been off playing, only occasionally asking for food or help with something. And the two of us have been just enjoying this warm, sunny day. Watching the Colts win - Yea!!

cereal muffins this morning

ice tea this afternoon... doesn't get much better than that.



1 Comments:
I LOVED Ribsy when I was a kid.
We went to Goebel's Farm for pumpkins and squash today.
Your muffins look yummy.
xox, p
Post a Comment
<< Home