Wednesday, August 13, 2008

An award & meme from Holly ~ thanks!!



(A.) attached or single? Attached.

(B.) best friend? Jonathan ~ 21 yrs of friendship!!

(C.) cake or pie? cake

(D.) day of choice? Monday!!
As all my local friends know ~ it is Holy Time!
(meaning no commitments, just time for me & the kids to do anything we want and they better not call unless their in serious need)

(E.) essential item? Bible ~ a close second- pen & journal

(F. ) favorite color? green

(G. ) gummy bears or worms? only bears and only once in a blue moon

(H.) hometown? Evansville

(I. ) favorite indulgence? Starbucks

(J. ) January or July? July as it's my birthday month!


(K. ) kids? yep!

(L.) life isn’t complete without? chocolate?

(M.) marriage date? March 21st 1992

(N.) number of brothers & sisters? zero :-(

(O.) oranges or apples?apples

(P. ) phobias? grief

(Q.) quotes? "I've decided that people are as happy as they've decided to be."
~ Abraham Lincoln
'"Children who engage in creative play in early childhood tend to do better in all spheres of life as they grow older. They excel not only academically but also socially, emotionally, and physically. They tend to be more harmonious and less agressive, and they show a better understanding of other people." ~ Heidi Britz-Crecelius

(R.) reasons to smile? Today's reasons ~ I had lunch with my friend Annette whom I haven't seen in nearly a year, and Parker swam the entire length of the pool today! (more Olympic inspiration)

(S.) season of choice? Autumn

(T.) tag seven peeps! I don't even know if I have 7 readers! Eh, if you're reading this, consider yourself tagged.

(U.) unknown fact about me? I didn't start drinking coffee until I was well into my thirties.

(V. ) vegetable? corn

(W.) worst habits? piling books on any available flat surface, finishing people's sentences
(X.) x-ray or ultrasound? Neither!

(Y.) your favorite food? pizza

(Z.) zodiac sign? Cancer

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, you didn't/don't like being an only? It's an occasional worry for me. But James will be an only anyway. Sometimes I think it would be easier with more than 1, but I would have to be able to pick out the perfect fit for our family. Not so able to do that.

4:38 PM  
Blogger hsing3kinder said...

No Holly ~ being an only wasn't/isn't something I like at all. BUT my folks (while I know they love me) were no where near as involved as you are with your dear son. It was a totally different kind of relationship and that was much of the problem.

7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home