Ah, the wee morning hour wake up calls... like, a dog knocking over a full sized cello and completely shattering sleep for the momma...there is some serious damage, but I believe it will be under rental protection (I believe, I pray, I beg...). So instead of continuing to lay and wonder and worry, I blog!

(my goddaughter, kitty~ Reese)
We are in Halloween mode around here, a party this past weekend, and trick or treating with grandma Friday. The kids always start planning their costumes immediately after Halloween for the next year. Though, I believe for the first time, their costume plans changed this year. We were to see Mother nature, and a vampire. Then Mother nature and two cowboys, then a "public schooler" and a cowboy and Harry Potter... and probably more that I don't remember.

So we ended up with "typical teenagers"

and a detective along with Harry Potter.
and voted most disturbing ~

my hubby as "Duncan" from Total Drama Island..
ahem..just an aside, my mother in law, husband and daughter watch that.
Moving on~
Welcome to several new readers! It's good to have friends that inspire around blog land. I will have photos of all the Jamaica art goodies that have been gracing our mailbox very soon. Thank you all for your generosity! We've got two weeks until the sale, several more projects to finish and lots of baking to do!
There will be an etsy shop in the works in about three weeks. All proceeds will go to Jamaica!

(my goddaughter, kitty~ Reese)
We are in Halloween mode around here, a party this past weekend, and trick or treating with grandma Friday. The kids always start planning their costumes immediately after Halloween for the next year. Though, I believe for the first time, their costume plans changed this year. We were to see Mother nature, and a vampire. Then Mother nature and two cowboys, then a "public schooler" and a cowboy and Harry Potter... and probably more that I don't remember.

So we ended up with "typical teenagers"

and a detective along with Harry Potter.
and voted most disturbing ~

my hubby as "Duncan" from Total Drama Island..
ahem..just an aside, my mother in law, husband and daughter watch that.
Moving on~
Welcome to several new readers! It's good to have friends that inspire around blog land. I will have photos of all the Jamaica art goodies that have been gracing our mailbox very soon. Thank you all for your generosity! We've got two weeks until the sale, several more projects to finish and lots of baking to do!
There will be an etsy shop in the works in about three weeks. All proceeds will go to Jamaica!


2 Comments:
What does a "pubic schooler" look like? I would love to see that costume.
I think it looks like a "typical teenager" without the title that might offend nonhomeschooled friends... :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home