I am posting by the skin of my teeth! It is 11:26, I am up way later than usual, but here I am!
So.. the name for the shop. Well, my family surprised me once again.
My hubby decided to write in a name suggestion and by a vote of three to two, his name won. There is a long story to go along with his suggestions, but again.. it is 11:32 and I gotta get moving here.
So without further ado

~ my new etsy shop, From the stacks ~
So ~ the winner of the altered moleskine will not be Jonathan, because even though he won the election with his write-in, it's just not cool to give him the journal too.
The winner of the journal is Peggy!
Because up until yesterday her suggestion of "Once Upon a Ukulele" was in the top spot! Congrats!
So.. the name for the shop. Well, my family surprised me once again.
My hubby decided to write in a name suggestion and by a vote of three to two, his name won. There is a long story to go along with his suggestions, but again.. it is 11:32 and I gotta get moving here.
So without further ado

~ my new etsy shop, From the stacks ~
So ~ the winner of the altered moleskine will not be Jonathan, because even though he won the election with his write-in, it's just not cool to give him the journal too.
The winner of the journal is Peggy!
Because up until yesterday her suggestion of "Once Upon a Ukulele" was in the top spot! Congrats!


4 Comments:
Love the name! Congrats on opening the shop. And more good news...Google Reader is finally posting your updates. Don't know if it was something on your end, theirs, or mine, but glad to be getting your posts all the same:-)
ooooh, I'm the winner?!? I'm honored!
And even tho ukuleles are totally charming, I have to say that Jonathan's suggestion was exactly right -- it fits you and your passions so well. I'm looking forward to seeing you build and stock a very successful Etsy. xox, peggy
Almost forgot to say congratulations on the awesome sale! The freezing cold weather kept us at home but I'm really thrilled it went well for you. And I'm also excited to be getting a hand-altered genuine original Kristin-improved moleskine journal. They're too cool!
Thanks Deidre for the heads up and Peggy for the love and support!!
Post a Comment
<< Home