
she baked every night this week ~ something like 15 dozen cinnamon butter cookies, and about 5 dozen dog biscuits

here, cat shaped dog biscuits (we also had dog bone shapes)

Jonathan helped with much of the sewing

And finally the day of the sale

as we unpacked we stacked all our good wishes notes on the table ~ such encouragement!

So many friends and family stopped by and supported us ~ it was amazing!
I think the sale was really successful ~ we made enough for the trip deposit and their passports!!
I'll be working on the Etsy shop over the next couple of days. I didn't realize until today that one of Etsy's rules is that you cannot sell items made by someone else. So I have some items left that I won't be able to list there. (bummer!) I will try to sell them in the local community here, or put them on my blog.
The name suggestions are awesome and have created much discussion in our family. We love them! We have narrowed it down to two names and are trying to decide. I will announce the shop and the giveaway winner Monday ~ which will be a big day, the shop will open and this blog will be public!



1 Comments:
I've been eagerly awaiting your etsy shop today, but no luck. I thought I would be all sneaky (well, not so sneaky) and click over on you link to etsy, but it did me no good.
Glad to hear everything went well this weekend. Off to play.
Post a Comment
<< Home