Saturday, November 22, 2008

saying yes to her and no to everyone else


yes
Originally uploaded by hsmom2luge
You can read between the lines on this post ~ we're busy. We're going and going, and coming and going again and suddenly we weren't together. Suddenly I was yelling and sick and oh so tired.
So Thursday I told three friends no, and the three friends said, "Hey -no problem".
But I told Lucy yes, after so many times of her asking. Everyone else left~ playing at a friend's house, and off skating with friends. She and I sat, lit candles, pulled out my parent's old boardgame and she learned how to beat mommy.
Can I order more of that, please?
Make it a double.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hi! I just came via Salt & Chocolate & think your blog looks great. I look fwd to reading more :)

12:23 AM  
Blogger hsing3kinder said...

Welcome Amber ~ thanks for stopping by!

6:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home