Monday, December 01, 2008

Stephen Cartwright inspiration (Emily ~ read no futher!)

(excuse the warning for my friend, I like surprises!)










I wanted to come up with a handmade gift for my nephew and goddaughter (both 2) and thought these illustrations were the perfect inspiration! I drew what I saw in the book, colored them in and made colored copies.

Handmade Christmas on my desk

I have ATC sized illustration board from Dick Blick that I am mounting the drawings on and will then get them laminated. A perfect set of 12 cards for a beginner's memory game!
I can also add to it for the next few birthdays and holidays, by adding word cards (Frog, Hen), beginning letters, rhyming words ~
Simple!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So adorable. You are so talented. It's so a good idea.

9:17 AM  
Blogger hsing3kinder said...

Thanks Holly ~ I'm so excited about these sweet little cards :-)

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home