13
I'm Embracing the teens - I'm excited - I admire her!
Everyone seems to be rolling their eyes, making comments like, "Oh, now the fun begins... it's all downhill from here....."
I am nothing but proud, excited, curious and ready to watch her continue to step toward adulthood.
I loved my kids' babyhood, enjoyed their toddler days, and am soaking up their childhood years.. and now I embrace the teens!
Folks, this is life. You can choose to spend it complaining about your kids and spouse, or get out there and love them! Enjoy them! Celebrate them!
I choose to celebrate.
Everyone seems to be rolling their eyes, making comments like, "Oh, now the fun begins... it's all downhill from here....."
I am nothing but proud, excited, curious and ready to watch her continue to step toward adulthood.
I loved my kids' babyhood, enjoyed their toddler days, and am soaking up their childhood years.. and now I embrace the teens!
Folks, this is life. You can choose to spend it complaining about your kids and spouse, or get out there and love them! Enjoy them! Celebrate them!
I choose to celebrate.



4 Comments:
Great post. Every age has it's ups and down. But what a wonderful time, watching your child blossom into an adult.
Good for you! I LOVE being the mom of a teen. The best part? Everyone thinks we're sisters! ;-)
Great post--my husband and I were talking about this over V-day dinner out, and trying to imagine our boys as teens. I hope I have your attitude when Aidan hits 13...
and I'd like to have your cool # cookie cutters before then too! Please share where they are to be found!
You are so right. We spend so much time looking for the negative, when we should celebrate.
Post a Comment
<< Home