Tuesday, December 30, 2008

blank journal


blank journal
Originally uploaded by hsmom2luge
One last moleskine left from a stack, all of which had been altered and sold.
This morning I filled it with lines and a few tears... a bit of a reflection on my youngest getting older.

here

there

4 Comments:

Blogger Emily Volkman said...

Cool,,, great pic!!
was wondering if you had any journals w/baby stuff on it.. thinking about that verses a baby book,, since R has 2 that are empty. :)

2:50 PM  
Blogger hsing3kinder said...

Thanks Em ~ all this time with little ones has made me a bit reflective :-)
Absolutely Journal!!! It is a great idea instead of a baby book. You can still add photos!!

4:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been thinking recently on how James seems to be getting so grown, all elbows and knees and angles.

11:01 AM  
Blogger hsing3kinder said...

I think 7 must be a magical age!

7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home