Monday, December 29, 2008

~ Five things I love about this Christmas morning capture ~


Christmas
Originally uploaded by hsmom2luge


1 ~ my dh & his stripy sweater
2 ~ that streamin' sunshine. My parent's neighbors cut down their huge pine trees and planted little magnoilas, in turn my folks have sun in their kitchen!
3 ~ the table, my grandmothers. Solid & sturdy and full of memories. Every meal made from scratch, flipping through magazines back page first, a well loved Bible, and every afternoon filled with board games - Aggravation, chinese checkers and sometimes Uno and on this day, Apples to Apples -
4 ~ the orange cup... one of a set of I-don't-know-how many... always filled with soda or ice water.
5 ~ someone's teddy bear at the ready.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love how photographing my life on a daily basis has made moments freeze and given me the time to see all the little things that make up my life, that make that life wonderful.

9:03 AM  
Blogger hsing3kinder said...

You're right ~ and in those moments, I find myself sharing thoughts with my children that might not have happened otherwise.

7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home