So much going on right now ~ so so much. We just finished a semester of co-ops for the girls (both in a fine arts co-op and one in a science group) which include concerts, Christmas parties and such. I'll finish my Christmas shopping this weekend and begin Christmas baking next week.
The baking includes chocolate drop cookies, lots of quick breads and maybe some peppermint marshmallows! Recipes will be posted next week.

There is also much going on on the art side of things!
Remember that all proceeds from my etsy shop
go to Grace's Jamaica trip. I plan to fill the shop over the weekend too with more journal goodness!
I have many orders for altered moleskines, a spot in a local gallery, and soon a giveaway over at Freckled Nest!
Leigh-Ann is having 10 days of giveaways and I get to join in the fun! Yesterday she gave away beautiful earrings from MoonBean Creations shop and today a pen pouch and earrings from InkaFinland.
Check it out!

I also want to share some links for great holiday ideas that I've seen around blogland.
Sarah
flipflops and applesauce
Mom in Madison
zakka life
The Crafty Crow (Kids Handmade Holiday)
I see lots of new visitors from my traffic feed, please take a moment to say hello ~
I'm always happy to read comments, answer questions and encourage others!


3 Comments:
How is the fundraising going so far? - Joel
Hi Joel!!
Thanks for asking! It's going pretty well. Grace is nearly 2/3rds of the way toward her goal.She's been very dedicated about saving her money too.
enjoying your blog tonight and gathering good ideas for next year‘s handmade gifts :^)
Post a Comment
<< Home