Friday, December 12, 2008


simple gift
Originally uploaded by hsmom2luge
This word ring, paired with a stack of blank books, is the perfect gift for Parker! He plans to be a Pastor, Author and Illustrator and makes books daily. I have a huge stack of stapled paper full of super hero stories, some bible stories, and occasionally stories about our family.
I am excited to see what words he wants to add to the ring, and I expect he will illustrate the words as he goes along.
He tends to forget the shapes of letters and numbers, so this will enable him to be a tad more independent.



The memory game is done~
bunny & hen
and tomorrow I will get them laminated ~ but I need an idea for cute, yet durable, packaging. Anyone? Anyone?
(i really like the sweet little calf) memory card game

The shop has been updated with a few new altered books & don't forget to visit freckeled nest's 10 days of giveaways!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We must really be in sync because as James was reading me Shrek, I was thinking 'there are so many wonderful words in here, I should really snatch them up and put them on a ring for him.'

I was reading a blog, may Ami. Mental. ?, where they had a link to Japanese folding of fabric for gift wrapping, which seems like it might be perfect for that memory card game.

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home